Let's get started!

Initializing...



Monday, December 06, 2004

The Brown and Soggy Gem of the Internet

I am not sure how many of you out there are aware of ratemypoo.com, a site where one may upload pictures of their poo to be rated. Yes, rated(on a scale of 1 to 10). Of those who post images of their poo, there are some who are so proud of what they have created that they strike a pose with their poo. "Ok, so it's a web site with a bunch of pictures of people's poo.", you say. "What is so special about that?" Well, it's what they do with it. Some write with it. And, some make theirs into shapes - like a question mark, for instance. Little figures can be made from poo, too. Who knew? Pretzel anyone? Wait! Don't eat that! It's made of poo. Spell out "I love you" with your poo to show her you really care. That's what people do here on this site. And that is why it is one of the many gems of the internet.

The thing I find really funny about this site is that you must register to post your pic. You register, get a user name and password and... Well I'll just quote directly from the registration page:

User registration allows you to:
track the progress of your images
get status on images you uploaded
identify yourself in User Comments, Feedback and when reporting images to the administrator
publish a gallery of images (COMING SOON)

Your account works with all these websites: Rate My Boner, Rate My Man Boobies, Rate My Kitten, Rate My Finger, ABANDONED, Rate My Boobies, Am I Governor or not, Rate My Puppy, Am I President or not, and BONERS.COM.


What is the matter with people who would register with ratemypoo.com so they can share pictures of their shit, track their images(what?!!) and read comments, etc? I guess it's better not to ask.
Ok. So, I guess that is all there is to say about this site. The next step is to see it for yourself. Just don't do it right after you eat. I made a co worker sick today exposing him to this site too soon after he ate his lunch. He soon there after lost it. He also continued to curse me for the rest of the day.
If you want to visit this site and see it for yourself, go to: www.ratemypoo.com