Let's get started!

Initializing...



Friday, May 27, 2005

The Man, The Legend

It's Friday night and the mood is right...
Gonna Have some fun
Show you how it's done
T-G-I-F

My Friday nights as a child were spent waiting in front of the tv for ABC's Friday Night Lineup... shows like Family Matters, Perfect Strangers, Boy Meets World, Looking Who's Talking, Step By Step...these shows all came and went over the years giving me great viewer satisfaction...

but there was always one constant...one show that captivated American and Japanese audiences alike...

FULL HOUSE

...Oh John Stamos, how you use to make my heart flutter...how I long for the simpler days when watching you with Dave Coolier get yourselves out of hilariously sticky situations was enough for me...

Here's To you John Stamos...and all your hairsprayed glory...HAVE MERCY!

http://www.johnstamos.net/