Let's get started!

Initializing...



Saturday, September 17, 2005

WHAT THE F

I went to the doctor today because my ear has been bothering me and I could tell I had an ear infection. It was probably the most efficient walk-in clinic experience I have ever had...I was in and out in a half hour which was great! What was not so great, however, is the fact that the doctor told me I have a burst membrane in my ear...WHAT...WHAT THE FUCK...A BURST MEMBRANE...EXCUSE ME! HUH!...so he put me on antibiotics and gave me ear drops...I have to go back to the doctor in 3 days to see how I am progressing...
In the meantime...my ear hurts, I am cranky and may experience some unwanted diarrhea from the antibiotic...but other than that...

Things are looking up, though, because tonight I am going to see Perpetual Groove at Culture Room (No, not Culture Club as I continuously refer to it) so hopefully It will sound awesome through my one good ear!