Let's get started!

Initializing...



Sunday, May 01, 2005

New logo, Jelly beans, etc, etc...


The Good, the bad, and the ugly!

I had to work today.
We are in the process of installing a brand new show, one that will make the Heavens glow with joy and little girls scream with glee! So, that accounts for my being gone, and not posting anything "old skool". I did however update our logo a bit and made the orange line below it a conga line of cheerios. It seems Domina changed the right column completing the new look for Dimensional Shift. I think it was Domina. It's gotta be. He and I are the only ones around this weekend. Where are the others?

Personally, I think Joe and Mescalito were abducted by the govt and put on that "secret" jet plane and flown back to Italy, their country of decent, and are now being tortured by giving them no access to any electronic equipment.
....
Well, how about a masturbation story? Maybe not.
....
Well, I'll tell you what I am doing right now: sorting out all of the "bad" jelly beans from the desired and "good" ones. I am down to just the bottom few in a jar that was once full of Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. But, since I avoided a few, quite a few, from the beginning, like coffee flavor and poo flavor, I inevitably must now deal with them somehow at the bottom of the jar. It's either eat them or toss them. I'm voting to toss. I'm not sure what the other side of my brain will vote. I am waiting for the results though. Should be here any minute.
...
Maybe I'll play nurse with myself and push them up my ass like a sopository. Voila! Gone!
Anyway, I'll be heading to my studio in a few, so don't expect a whole lot from me anymore tonight. But, I'll be back tomorrow. Maybe with some more pics of subway performers. Who knows what tomorrow will hold. So, until tomorrow, eat my shit!!!