Let's get started!

Initializing...



Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Big Three Oh

Managed to watch The Best Thing About Being: 30 on Bravo. Future selections in this series include The Best Thing About Being: Fat and The Best Thing About Being: From a Red State, so that's some pretty great company. Good news: 30 is the new 20. Bad news: I sort of want to end it all after watching the show.

Somehow I am less than thrilled by the ability to buy stuff or by my ability to hold my liquor, both pointed out as life higlights by the show. Maybe that's just me.

Personally, I think I am more "mature" now than at any other time in my 20s, although I can't tell if that's a result of active or natural growth. Probably a little bit of both.

One good thing about still being 29: I can be making French fries to eat during The Daily Show and not worry that I will not be able to sleep.

Or will I?