Let's get started!

Initializing...



Sunday, November 13, 2005

Skinned, real dead bodies on display in NYC

Yes, you read that headline correctly. On Nov 19th at the South Street Seaport in lower Manhattan, there will be an exhibition consisting of 22 skinned bodies and 260 organs, as well as partial bodies - all preserved in polymer. The show is called, quite simply, Bodies.

Supposedly, the bodies were unclaimed and from China. Anyway, it'll be up when Joe is up here in NY. Maybe he'll want to see this instead of Umphrey's Mcgee(sp?). If not, I still plan on going eventually just to gross myself out. I yearn to feel ill.

I just went to the official site, and it appears you guys down in Tampa will get the opportunity to see it at MOSI. You can already buy tickets for it, too. Oh, I can't wait to hear what the local up-tights have to say about it.