Let's get started!

Initializing...



Friday, April 14, 2006

Poll for Graphic Content

Since I work for a media company, I have access to pictures taken by our photographers and AP (Associated Press). I'm not talking about the pictures you'll see in the newspapers and online. These are pictures that are labeled as "Graphic Content" and will never be shown to the public. I'm thinking about posting some of these pictures along with the story that came with them. For instance, I have a picture of the last Israeli airstrike on a militant. This picture shows the half charred/mutilated body of the militant being carried out on a stretcher just as the Israeli Military fired a few rounds into the air to disperss the crowd.

Post your thoughts if you want to see this kind of stuff on Dimensional Shift or if I should just leave these pictures tucked away in the vault and hidden away from public view.