Let's get started!

Initializing...



Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Low down on moe. down

Good day my children.

A quick update on the whereabouts of some of your fellow bloggers.
About two weeks ago, LPG, pirateprentice (or whatever he calls himself these days), our good friend Hope, and myself traveled to upstate NY (Turin) for the seventh annual Moe. Down.


























I had a great time. The only impediment was the rain. That damn hurricane followed us up the east coast, and made its presence known with about 3 inches of rain. Did I mention I had a great time?



















Here is a pic of Brendan Bayliss of Umphrey’s Mcgee playing with the guys from Moe.
















I should also mention that I did not take these pictures, they were most likely taken by PP or Hope.








Thanks for caring.

Labels: