Let's get started!

Initializing...



Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Double Life

In recent weeks it's become harder for me to decide which blog I should be posting to. In addition to good old DS, I've been posting to Blurbex and The Smorg, both blogs opperated by my employer, Creative Loafing. I have no idea how often you Shifties checks out those blogs or the main CL website, so I though I would do a little linking to my other work. It's a lot like when Gravity Boy links to his artwork. Or not.

If you're so inclined, please check out the article I wrote for the Top 10 Issue and these two posts. Hell, you might even decided to add a comment. I say go crazy with it.

The Best of the Blotter 2006

Steve Jobs Unveils the iPhone

It's a Fun New Game!



PS: A little self-promotion never hurt anyone Mescalito!