Let's get started!

Initializing...



Saturday, February 24, 2007

A post for myself - GB

So, it appears I am able to post now. For whatever reason, I have been unable to post since my last post - whenever that was. That is all behind me now, I guess.

Anyway, I am finishing up my pancakes, and am enjoying them very much. Wish you all could be here to enjoy them with me. I miss you all and wish Mesc, LP, Rosey and Joe would make an appearance on the blog, at the very least.


Now on to my day as planned:

Today, I hope to go to the armory show with Dan and Dave (the guys I had the show with at UT), and pickup one of my paintings from my gallery - Dan and I are trading paintings. This way, neither one of us will ever be too far from our masterworks. And we can visit them regularly. So, it's all art for me today.

Labels: ,