Let's get started!

Initializing...



Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Let's play a game!

Merge the Headlines! This match-up is a pretty common one, but I'll go with it anyway. If anyone reading this...anyone - not just contributors - can come up with better ones, E-Mail me the links and I will post them on this blog. I would like to give credit where credit is due so if you don't want me to reveal your name or anything, please say so in the e-mail. Sending the links is just fine...no need to worry about doing any HTML formatting...

One small rule though...please try to keep them in a similar timeframe and/or source. Meaning, if the two headlines are each from different sources, try to be sure they were published/posted within a few days of each other.

GLOBAL WARMING IS 'TWICE AS BAD AS PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT'...

BOSTON BREAKS ALL-TIME SNOW RECORD FOR MONTH...