Let's get started!

Initializing...



Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Old Crap

Remember the movie D.A.R.Y.L.? I loved it as a kid, but now that I read this review, I think I might have a different opinion if I viewed it today. I guess it's better to just glance back once in a while instead of trying to relive the past. Although, I did watch Tron, Time Bandits, And The Dark Crystal within the past year and was pleasantly surprised at how well they held up. I mean, sure, there were little things here and there that bugged me. But, for the most part, I really felt transported and enjoyed the movies again immensely. I plan to rent Dragon Slayer soon. It just came out at my local video store on DVD. Should be cool...I hope. I might also check out Labyrinth, too. I'll try to remember to let you know what I think about them. One more note, this kid was also in that movie the Never Ending Story. I haven't seen that in a while either. Hell, I had better make a list! Cheers, Monkeys!