Let's get started!

Initializing...



Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Need Blog Friends Help...

I was talking to a friend of mine about my hopes of opening my own Photography business (read:Freelance photographer). I happened to mention that I was also thinking of going back to school to take to some photography classes and to some business. He got all excited and told me that he knew someone who did the exact smae thing, but check this out. HE became an LLC and was given a grant because he was starting the business and going to school. He says that anyone can do this. Now of course I know about grants, and there are all those websites that claim that they can get you grants, but isn't there some official info somewhere online that I don't have to pay for? I'm looking at you here Dominia. I know you met with that small business guy that one time...any thoughts, or any help searching online, I'm kinda frustrated.