Let's get started!

Initializing...



Thursday, April 21, 2005

The Cover

It has been an interesting 48 hours.

On Tuesday night, I participated in a Yoga on the Beach class on Indian Rocks Beach. Mescalito shot the photos, and there will be a story about it in the upcoming Weekly Planet Summer Guide. Stay tuned for more on that.

Then I went in on Wednesday, expecting a normal day. Instead I was pressed into service by Slinky (a once-in-a-blue-moon poster to this space) to help him with next week's Planet cover story. Thus began 24 hours of added stress and work (really all on Slinky's shoulders), at the end of which we had written next week's cover story. All very exciting. For once, you should be able to find something I wrote online.

Speaking of finding things I wrote online, my Crime Blotter ran this week for the first time, to rave reviews. I suspect it's rare for people to come up and tell you how much something you did sucked, but the response to the blotter has been so overwhelmingly positive that for once I'll buy the hype. It's good. Go check it out.

I'm off to watch War Photographer. Netflix Friends, watch for the rating.

Good Night.