Let's get started!

Initializing...



Saturday, April 02, 2005

Porch Posting.

It turns out that the neighbors have an open wireless network running, and I can jump right onto it provided I am sitting on the back porch! I have to say, it is pretty wonderous to be sitting outside, plugged into nothing, and posting to the Internet at high speeds (this ain't no dial up!)... and for FREE!

God bless America!

God bless the nieghbor. I would thank him personally, but he would probably just secure his network.

-----

As Mescalito and LP Goddess continue their wacky tour of every backyard and garage having a concert in Texas, I will venture out this evening with Cracklin_rosey, Gravity Boy, Ms.Cazh, and perhaps even the mysterious Slinky, for a tour of St. Pete's finest drinking establishments. It should be fine time had by all.

See you there, or tell you about it later!