Let's get started!

Initializing...



Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Who listens to NPR anyway?

Well, today I've gots lots to do. I've got to call my dentist about the temporary crown she put on my tooth - it feels loose, and got one more week till the "real" one is cemented into place. Gotta return an opened box of bananna cookies, and get lumber to build strectchers, and write my congressman about the proposed bill that is said to cut funding for public broadcasting - like PBS and NPR. I urge you all to do the same. And, although it may seem pointless, to do nothing is to simply accept getting raped in the ass.

Update(9:30):
Here's a link to explain what these cuts could mean. And, by the way, I just called both of my Senators to urge them to vote against any cuts for public broadcasting. Please, do the same. If we don't call to support our public stations, then we will most surely lose them. And we will also lose a place to turn to in the broadcast media for real journalism.