Let's get started!

Initializing...



Thursday, July 07, 2005

Blasts in london make for shit in pants



I was checking for news to put up in the news ticker, when I was hit in the face by the headline:London rocked by explosions

Apparently, there were four coordinated explosions throughout their transportation system - one on a double decker bus and he other three within the city's subway system.
Certainly got me thinking about my city and it's subways. I mean, when you're down there you're kind of like fish in a barrel - no where to go. And if you are lucky enough to be in the car with the blast, maybe a dismembered fish in a barrel.
Anyway, they don't know as of yet who did this. I am sure some group desparate for attention will claim the effort as theirs. Quite a shocker for me this morning.