Let's get started!

Initializing...



Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Windows Open

It’s Florida, it’s still October, and I will still be sleeping with the windows open. I tried this out last night, as the temperature dipped into the 50s. I have never really slept with my windows open. Honestly. Ok, maybe a few times in college, but that kind of experimentation is to be expected. I have to admit, when I woke up this morning I felt like I was breathing a little bit clearer than I normally do. I felt refreshed. Usually, I drop the temp down to 7-below with the aid of an ancient wall unit featuring a filter I can’t really get to and which must contain the plague. Fresh air can be healthy. Plus, the sound of the trees rustling outside my windows is soothing.

This cold snap has been very nice. I even wore long sleeves today. Imagine that! It’s back to 80 by the weekend, but just 80.

Hooray for Fall.