Let's get started!

Initializing...



Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Airline passenger shot and killed by air marshall

I am guessing you all have heard this story. All I can think of is the London shooting, where we were initially told one thing - that the guy ran from police, had a bulky jacket, jumped over turnstiles, etc - only to find out later that everything we were told was total bullshit. So, I keep asking myself how much of this current account of things is actually true. I have heard, so far, everything from the guy actually having said he had a bomb to the guy having said things that may have indicated he had a bomb. What's true? Who knows. I just hope they investigate the fuck out of this, leaving no stones unturned.

The passenger, identified as Rigoberto Alpizar, a 44-year-old U.S. citizen, was gunned down on a jetway just before the American Airlines plane was about to leave for Orlando, near his home in Maitland.

According to a witness, the man frantically ran down the aisle of the Boeing 757, flailing his arms, while his wife tried to explain that he was mentally ill and had not taken his medication.


-From Yahoo.com