Let's get started!

Initializing...



Tuesday, December 13, 2005

In the year 2525, if man is still alive...



The question is, can little black box predict the future? I’m linking to an article talking about the idea behind the project, and I am also linking this to the actual Princeton pages, a lot more info there. Whatever it may all mean, I’m not really sure. Interesting things seem to happen with numbers and the collective and other things. Like that whole 911 lotto thing. Not that that means anything at all. My point…ummm…well, I do think that there is a collective subconscious if you will. My only reasoning for this is as follows…if I believe in the big bang (which I guess I kinda do, as much as I believe in anything, which is not much), then the initial bang which began and begot, would have been a giant (tiny) ball of love, ummm, I mean everything. A giant (tiny) ball of everything. Anyway, we were all represented there (at least our matter and energy), and therefore, for a split second, GB and Domina were sharing the same exact place and time and ….you get the point. Kinda like the idea of quantum non locality. That is all…bitches.