Let's get started!

Initializing...



Monday, December 12, 2005

Tookie's last hours

Maybe I'm playing into the hands of the media by writing about this, but I just have to say that I don't give a shit whether Stanley Tookie Williams is executed by the terminator or not. It seems to me unworthy of national exposure, and it baffles me as to why it has been soo endlessly discussed on a national level.

Should he be executed? Should he live? Should Arnold go fuck himself?

Judging by the information given, I would give the guy a break and stop his execution - where he would simply live out the rest of his life in prison. Capital punishment, afterall, is counter to the so called "Christian spirit" of our crappy nation. It's also barbaric. Not that I am against Barbarism, I just think that the supposed beacon of freedom and justice should put forth the best foot on the world stage.