Let's get started!

Initializing...



Monday, December 19, 2005

Speaking of the Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays debate ...

Me and my dad were walking home from the mall yesterday (I would not recommend eating at the mall in the middle of holiday shopping madness -- you're just asking for trouble), and were discussing the silliness of the whole Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas debacle (which is really the most absurd news story ever), and this dude randomly washing his car (and apparently evesdropping on our conversation as we passed) yelled at us, "It's not silly -- MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" My dad yelled back, "Shut up, you're fucking ignorant" and the guy -- apparently a bible-thumping Christian -- yelled back, "No, YOU'RE fucking ignorant."

I don't think I've ever heard people yelling at each other over something so absurd.

Merry Holidays and Happy Christmas, motherfuckers.