Let's get started!

Initializing...



Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy Fucking New Year!


Happy New Years, mother fuckers! Well, the new year is here and the world is still fucked beyond belief. We still have an national debt that's ballooning out of control, corruption plagues our government, and our president is still an idiot. I was hoping that if we all wished really hard things would reverse. But it seems either that things don't actually work that way or that everyone else was too drunk to think about anything other than fucking and drinking.

Speaking of fucking and drinking, I love both of those activities and hope to get as much "on" as possible this new year. I also hope you all do too. In addition, I wish you all success in your respective fields of interest and professions, etc. Which reminds me - Joe how's that article that will make you famous coming? Good luck with that, my friend.

And, just in case you didn't catch it the first few times, Happy New Year.