Let's get started!

Initializing...



Thursday, March 09, 2006

Can't Crunch This!


Stop! Hammertime.

Well Mescalito?...I think I'm starting to pull ahead in our own little personal competition of who can have the most car troubles. Monday 3/6/06 I was graced by the presence of a 2005 Lexus. But the Doctor wasn't playing that! With little to no time for reaction, I adjusted my coordinates for what I imagined would be the best spot for me to hit. So, I chose the good 'ol fashion "T-BONE". It must've been the right decision for me because for someone who wasn't wearing a seatbelt and traveling at about 40mph, I walked away with just a few injuries. My car on the other hand...did not fair so well.

Rumor has it that both cars are going to be totalled out and the insurance company will try to settle with me for the blue book value of my car (which is estimated at around $2,000)...

The Doc don't roll like dat! My baby had at least 3 to 5 years left on it, she's really good on gas, and more importantly, she's paid for...

...To be continued