Let's get started!

Initializing...



Monday, April 24, 2006

More pics



I'll keep this short as I need to go to bed. It's nearly 1:30 am on Tuesday now.

First pic above is from last night. It's one that I touched up in photoshop. Managed to get rid of some of the spots, but it's still kind of dark though. Still good enough for a little laught though.

The second is from a taxi tonight on the way back to the hotel from work. Just some of the rush hour chaos. Honking your horn appears to be mandatory here in order to drive.

Third is what I guess is an apartment building?

When you're tired of seeing pics from India let me know. Otherwise, I'll try to post a few each day. Sorry, didn't have time to try to upload the video. If I have time and if the internet connection cooperates (bandwidth seems limited for uploads), I'll do it tomorrow night.