Let's get started!

Initializing...



Thursday, October 05, 2006

Our Tampa exhibition


I just recently realized that I never posted anything concerning my show in Tampa on the blog. So, for those of you who aren't in Tampa and are to some extent out of the loop, this is for you.

Back before I went down for the show, my friends Dan, Dave and I were interviewed by Megan from the weekly planet (Joe's paper) for an article about our art exhibition. Go here to read the article.

Also, if you are in Tampa and want to see the show, it is still up - until Oct 12th. So there is still some time(MCG, this is mainly for you). Go and check it out.

Some info on the gallery: The Scarfone/Hartley Gallery is located on the UT campus in the R.K. Bailey Art Studios at 301 N. Boulevard. Hours are 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Tuesday-Friday, and 1-4 p.m., Saturday, closed on national holidays. Admission is free.