Let's get started!

Initializing...



Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hello Friends

Long time no post.

I know. I apologize. Things are beyond crazy. Things are ubercrazy.

Leilani and I moved into our new house last weekend. The same weekend she had her first “wedding shower” and the same weekend my cousin and his wife and child came to visit. Did I happen to mention that we had just gotten back from a mini run (4 umphrey’s shows, 4 city’s, 4 days) and were already tired as hell? Needless to say, we both got sick in the middle of everything, which made it all that much more crazy.

Good news though, we are both getting better.
And now we have been OFFICIALLY in our new home for 3 nights, 4 days. We love it. It’s the greatest thing. SO MUCH BETTER than the apartment.

I’m going to be posting more. I promise!

Homeowner Mescalito.

Labels: ,