Let's get started!

Initializing...



Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Stuck On You

As sort of a follow up to Mescalito's great find/video post of a very early-90s Trey and Mike, I thought I would post the results of my "Which Phish Song Are You?" quiz. Highly scientific this quiz, and the accuracy of the results may surprise you. My tune:


Which Phish Song Are You?





Divided Sky! You're peaceful and content, and would like nothing more than to run out and fly a kite on a nice summer day. Your personality is complex and has several different facets, but in general you just tend to be in a good mood, which is why everyone likes you so much.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


It's funny: Divided Sky is one of my 2 or 3 favorite Phish tunes, and the only one for which I own a lot shirt. I guess that means it's correct.

If you decide to take the quiz, please post your results in the comments section.

Labels: , ,