Do you know who in 1923 was:
1. President of the largest steel company?
2. President of the largest gas company?
3. President of the New York Stock Exchange?
4. Greatest wheat speculator?
5. President of the Bank of International Settlement?
6. Great Bear of Wall Street?
These men should have been considered some of the world's most sucessful men.
At least they found the secret of making money. Now more than 46 years later,
do you know what has become of these men?
1. The President of the largest steel company, Charles Schwab, died a pauper.
2. The President of the largest gas company, Edward Hopson, is insane.
3. The President of the N.Y.S.E., Richard Whitney, was released from prison
to die at home.
4. The greatest wheat speculator, Arthur Cooger, died abroad, t.
5. The President of the Bank of International Settlement shot himself.
6. The Great Bear of Wall Street, Cosabee Rivermore, died of suicide.
The same year, 1923, the winner of the most important golf championship,
Gene Sarazan, won the U.S. Open and PGA Tournaments. Today he is still
playing golf and is solvent.
CONCLUSION: STOP WORRYING ABOUT BUSINESS AND START WORRYING ABOUT THE
===========================KEEP THIS LETTER==================================
This letter originated in Sweden the home of the Illuminati, has been passed
around the world at least 23 times, bringing discord to everyone who passed it
on. Do not pass this letter around. Print it out and leave it randomly on
random objects in random places. Finally, bury a copy of this in a glass jar
in your back yard with $0.01c of american currency. We will contact you within
5 days at this point.
=======================DO NOT KEEP THIS LETTER===============================
Print out at least 23 copies of this letter and leave it everywhere. Staple it
to poles in the dead of the night, put it under windshield wipers in parking
lots, stack it in free newspaper dispensers, give it away! Introduce your
neighbors to chaos! Everyone who hands out at least 23 copies of this letter
will be smiled upon by Eris and is officially immune to the Illuminati. The
more copies you send out, the more immune you are! Imagine finding money on
the streets! Get Free Food! Get Gorgeous Babes and/or Handsome Men!* Win the
Lottery! Stop wars in foreign countries! Confuse the hell out of first, second
and third souled beings! Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia! Anagram this phrase!
Et In Arcadia Ego...*
=============================KEEP THIS LETTER================================
It will change your life! Bring the four angels to your aid with this letter!
Do it for the Widow's Son! Do what thou will. Remember, Bill Shakespear's
birthday is 4/23, and thats the same day as Discordian Day! Especially if it
falls on a Friday! Eat a hot dog on a bun For eris! NOw foR something
completely Different. Praise Bob, for he is Eris' brother! Did you know that
Joeseph was a Freemason? George Washington was actually Adam Weishaupt?
Jesus didnt die on the cross? Read the Nag Hammadi Manuscripts! Bring back
the Knights Templar! Achieve Gnosis! Get a really good fuck. Answer these
questions for yourself...*
1. Who was Adam the son of?
2. Does God have an opposite?
3. How many sons of God are there?
4. Are the sons of God also Gods?
5. Are any sons of God less than others?
6. What is the goal of prophets and teachers?
7. How many minds are there?
8. What is a human being?
9. Is mankind finished or in process?
10. How much can we and should we attempt?
11. What is the purpose of consciousness?
12. What is the next step?
=============================BURN THIS LETTER===============================
This is Sirius business.
If you see the mad fishmonger, give him my regards.
IO PAN IO PAN PAN IO PANGENITOR IO PANPHAGE!
Schrodinger's cat and Wigner's friend
Cause us problems without end
The cat is both alive and dead
In math that's in our head
And the regression of Von Neumann
Never ceases to annoy Man
The uncertainty just has no end
Until Wigner goes to tell his friend
For, until the friend receives the news
That the cat still purrs and mews
The cat remains (suspended Fate!)
In some formal Eignstate
But if Wigner makes a beeline
To report the now-dead feline
All the friend can really know
Is just one branch of time's swift flow
For in Carter's multispace
Every time-brance has its place
So the cat remains alive
In the half cases (That's .5)
Lead us not to Copenhagen
Nor to Shylock, nor to Fagin
"The result's not parsimonious!"
Yet I find it quite harmonious
===============================EAT THIS LETTER================================
* What? Sexual preferance? How Droll.
* Its in Latin and so is the answer.
* Check these references for insight..
1) Luke 3:38
2) Exodus 3:14, Ephesians 4:4-6
3) Romans 8:14-17
4) John 10:34
5) Colossians 3:4
6) Ephesians 4:11-13
7) Deuteronomy 4:39, Exodus 3:14
8) Genesis 1:26
9) John 3:2
10) John 14:12
11) Corinthians 9:8, Luke 12:32
12) Romans 8:19
p.s. Don't believe anything you read.