Let's get started!

Initializing...



Thursday, November 01, 2007

Big boobs that keep on growing on their own


When my friend Eric sent me a link to this big chested women's website, I had a hard time figuring out why. It all made sense, though, when I read her Wiki page... which will make you cringe when you find out exactly how their enormous size was achieved. It's pretty gross. She basically had polypropylene string implanted in her breast pocket. That doesn't sound so bad until you read how it works. Here's a quote from the wiki page:

The string implants irritate the breast pocket which, in turn, promotes the production of fluid. The fluid is absorbed by the implant, resulting in continuous, gradual growth of the breast.


Yummy. Those breasts look even more attractive to me now that I know this. The vein running across the nipple helps, too.

There's more sickening info on the Wikipedia page - Like the fact that she has to have her breasts drained of fluid regularly.