Let's get started!

Initializing...



Monday, December 20, 2004

And The Winner Is...



After much thought, I have decided to end the first "Moderator For A Day" contest with no winner decided. No one correctly guessed that I had removed the words "A Blog" from the start of the tag line above. Even after I posted a big arrow that looked like a mushroom-dick pointing at the changed area. Not a very Freudian group then, I take it. Oh well.

I'm still all about giving away the prize, though. Thus, I declare Gravity Boy this week's winner. Gravity Boy really worked on this one, gang. I must have received 62 e-mails from him, claiming everything from alien interference to my inventing a new shade of green to replace the old shade of green (in which I may have added spheres or cones or both). Perhaps his imagination exceeded his perceptual skills, but someone really wanted to be moderator.

So, it is done. GRAVITY BOY, all hail thee, Moderator For The Day!*

I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say I can't wait to see what you'll do with this taste of power. Remember, with great power come great responsibility. No lockin' me out!!!

*-Please e-mail me and let me know when you would like you're day to start. Do you want tomorrow to be your day? If so, I might be generous and grant you access this evening so you could begin cleaning this place up for your big day in charge.