Let's get started!

Initializing...



Sunday, December 19, 2004

7M3

Almost nothing beats waking up on a Sunday morning and getting a link to a great Erik Estrada website. I've felt bad for Erik recently. I've been thinking about how his property sales in Port Charlotte must have suffered from the recent Hurricane's.

I used to see Erik every night. He came to me late in the darkness...asking...almost begging that I buy his property. I would say "Erik, I don't want to wear rubber gloves". He would say, "It's ok, they match the boots...just try them". "Try them?" I'd say. "Yes, try them." He would respond. Those were such good times.

Even now, I find myself secretly flipping the channels late late late at night. Hoping....wishing with all my heart that Erik will speak with me again. I know it's not going to happen because his name ends with a 'k' instead of a 'c'....but I can still dream.