Let's get started!

Initializing...



Thursday, February 03, 2005

Show me your Asshole! (sung operatic style)

I don't know if I have ever told my significant other about the time that I exposed my soul to a cemetery of royalty. This is true.

I was in the cemetery when the urge struck, to drop my pants, and reveal my hairy asshole. I am ashamed (not really) to say that this action, was repeated numerous times, throughout the day.

I might also add, that this was the day of the filming of the famous movie, Go Godzilla.

I wonder if a copy of Go Godzilla exists anywhere, anymore.

The things we did in that cemetery, should stay there.

Unless anyone has a copy of the movie.

On a side note, I remeber Black Domina being naked and drunk at the end of that night.

Good Night, Austin Texas, Wherever you are.