Let's get started!

Initializing...



Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Super Cheat Code Time!!!!!!


Do you find yourself trying to remember the cheat codes you knew for Mega Man 3 years ago? Do you find yourself longing for that extra inch? Well, I can help with the Codes. You're shit out of luck with the other thing. Anyway, Here is the scan(from the January 1991 issue of EGM - with G.I.Joe on the cover) I promised this morning. I am not going to post all of the cheat codes at once because I want to leave some for later installments. I hope these prove useful to some, and that they at least bring back some memories for many.

One more note: I have placed a link to a web site called Romnation.com on the right under the Weather.com link below. This is a great site for finding roms to cartridges you used to have but have since lost or that no longer work. It is the most extensive site I have found on the internet for Roms. Most other sites just refer you to other 'link' sites and they usually lead you around in a circle until you want to kill! So, spare yourself some frustration and just go here. The only thing you won't find here are Mario roms and some other key Nintendo franchise roms. They have had their hands smacked a while back by the Big N. There are places to find those Mario roms, but you'll have to search for them. It's not that hard. But, this site does have almost everything else. Ninja Gaiden, anyone? 1, 2 or 3? Contra? Yes. MegaMan? Indeed! What about the Castlevania series? You bet!!!