Let's get started!

Initializing...



Tuesday, March 01, 2005


Here is what I have to say.
It’s been one of those millenniums so far. Who expected it, not I, granted I didn’t even expect last night. And what was last night you ask, well I ask the same thing...see my point. So then he went and found himself something to do.

I’ve found my camera. I think I have mentioned that before. If I have not, then this must seem random.
I’ve been looking for a new digital camera, and I found the one I am ordering, in fact, I am ordering in the morning, I think. I’m getting me and LP the Canon Eos 300D. It’s a super cool digital SLR. I am getting it in a package with two wonderful Canon Lens..

It may not look like much, but I have taken a few pictures with it and was very impressed. It is my first step to moving in my life of photography. So that is that.

I am also on the prowl for a laptop. Much like we discussed a few posts ago. I’m checking out half.com.
The laptop is really for LP Goddess, but I want it to be graphic savvy as well. So we will see what happens with that.

And...

Coming up next weekend I am seeing the wonderful Umphrey’s MCgee.. Be sure to check them out if they are in your beck of the woods.

I suppose that is all I have to say right now.

Personally I have spent much time lately contemplating my normal contemplations, and have gotten no where new. Gnuw. I think that holograms are important, but we all know that. I’, pretty positive the sun is a trick, but am not willing to comment further. As for the center of the earth, some people believe hell is there. Which is a wonderful idea, I think, but can not actually say I buy it. I have wondered for awhile if this whole “time” thing is soon to come to an end, and am at the final conclusion of YES.
from the private archives of pidibi