Let's get started!

Initializing...



Saturday, March 05, 2005

Urb/Ex: In The Books...



LP Goddess, Mescalito and I have been quite busy over the past month or so as we worked on our Urban Explorer pieces for The Weekly Planet. LP Goddess wrote about the mid-Tampa enclaves of Westshore Palms and North Bon-Air, I wrote about everyone’s favorite massive housing development, Westchase, and Mescalito took most of our pictures. Many other talented people also worked on the issue, which ran last week (March 3). If you’re in Tampa, grab a copy (Search for locations by Zip Code). Otherwise, read the online version. Either way, it was a lot of work for all involved and I think it came out pretty damn good.

In other news: my eyeball is healing nicely, the Guitar is amazing, and I can get Civilization III for the Mac. Life is good.

Game night tonight! Bring it on …