Let's get started!

Initializing...



Friday, April 01, 2005


The Umphrey’s show was excellent. The second set was one big highlight. I’m sure that LPG is going to post her setlist tomorrow, so I won’t go into that, but I will say these things…

1. The Mulches that closed the set was immense.
2. The Fuzz. Nuff said.
3. Resolution rocked the house.

The first set was good as well. Not near as good as the second set. I was right up front for the first set though Smack dead against the stage, bayliss side. Pony was loving the whole show, he never stopped grinning, except maybe when he was ripping up miss tinkles.

Here’s the craziest part…as an encore, they came out and played Fluffhead. The whole thing. Note perfect. Blew my mind apart.

Anyway, I need some sleep…

Happy april first.

I need a Hangover.

from the private archives of pidibi