Let's get started!

Initializing...



Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A Blog Post.

From the heart...

I have been pretty busy. Which for some people might equate to really lazy. Which makes me wonder, and worry. About what, I'm not sure. I just know that I am always worried about something. And never the right thing (as far as I can tell). Which leaves me here now, writing to you, sharing my feelings, in some hope that someone here might help by offering insight. Of course, not only don't I need insight, I would not know what to do with it, once given it. And insight from the outsight seems all too uncommon, common I mean.

So then, part two.

I have not posted here in a little while. Every time I sit down to post something, some sort of demon blocks my ways. This is true, I have felt his presence in many of my life exploits. On most days, and in most cases, he would cause me to delete this writing right now, and banish me off to the land of "thinking of what I didn't do". Not today though, not today, I must trudge on.

Part Three

My current exploits find me working on a movie (my own;of course), which may or may not ever get finished...and I could have no care. Which I guess is my problem, and my fault, and my own demise. I'm still doing audio and video and graphic design and scriptwriting, and all those other wonderful things that allow me to continue to be. And be I do, and do a lot.

Part Four

Hopefully in the future I can do better with what I am doing, whatever that might be. For now, I will continue to float along in mediocrity.