Let's get started!

Initializing...



Monday, September 05, 2005

LUV, Bush style


A tidal wave of LUV. Look at the way his fingers dig
into her back. He's feelin' it FO REAL!



A few words from Bush's mouth to your ear:


"The world saw this tidal wave of disaster descend upon the Gulf Coast," Bush said Sunday during a visit to the Red Cross disaster operations center in Washington, where he urged Americans to donate money, time and blood to the relief effort. "Now they're going to see a tidal wave of compassion."


"Here's what I believe. I believe that the great city of New Orleans will rise again and be a greater city of New Orleans. (Applause.) I believe the town where I used to come from, Houston, Texas, to enjoy myself -- occasionally too much -- (laughter) -- will be that very same town, that it will be a better place to come to. That's what I believe. I believe the great state of Louisiana will get its feet back and become a vital contributor to the country."

"May God bless the people of this part of the world, and may God continue to bless our country. Thank you very much."


What a great President we've got.