Let's get started!

Initializing...



Monday, January 02, 2006

GB's Ipod - may it rest in peace

A few days ago I experienced one of the most horrific of events one could ever experience - my ipod broke. Out of nowhere, it began to skip from song to song(in the middle of a song), then froze up on me, and finally refused to boot up - showing me just how broken it was with a sad face :-(

Fucking thing. And, no I did not drop it. Like I said, it happened very unexpectedly - and just after my 1 year warranty expired. Anyway, I plan on buying a hard drive to replace the one that crapped out on me, and just pop open the ipod and do some minor surgery. When that will happen I don't really know. I'll need to save up some money first. But, don't expect a detailed blog entry of the whole event. There are plenty of those on the internet already. Just read Domina's post below.

Oh, and one more thing: Fuck Apple!!!