Let's get started!

Initializing...



Friday, February 03, 2006

I've been had by a machine...




206-415-8547
This phone number called my cell phone, yesterday morning.
When I answered, I was greeted by a female voice saying… “Sorry, my mistake” Or something to that effect. Then, the person hung up the phone. Strange thing is, the voice on the phone was a machine. I’m 100% positive of this. So they call, I pick up, get the machine that hangs up on me, and I’m standing here dazed, wondering what the hell just happened.

So what did happen?
As far as I can figure, this is a new gimmick to double check phone lists and make sure that all numbers are still working.

How annoying.

Has this ever happened to you? Have you ever heard of something like this? I’ve looked a little online, but see nothing regarding this.