Let's get started!

Initializing...



Friday, May 05, 2006

Random



I've been M.I.A. for a while due to various issues (colon, Summer Guide, NOLA...) but wanted to share a few things that I found amusing on the Google image search.

After typing "missing," I found this image of Frank's missing fingers. The website from which it came is down, so there's no word as to whether or not Frank found his fingers, or as to whether or not these fingers do, indeed, belong to Frank and were not just named as thus for comedy's sake.



I don't really know enough about moving pictures/flash/whatever, so instead of actually posting a link, I'll include one so you can go and check it out for yourself. Google search term "fluffy".

Other than these two slightly entertaining pieces of media, I don't have much else to share, aside from the colonoscopy that I'm getting on Monday.

Gravity Boy, I promise to try and get digi photos.

--"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."

Abraham Lincoln