Let's get started!

Initializing...



Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A True Story

I was curious how they were going to do this. When I got to the site though, I was like 'wow, that's cool'. Then, I gave my bit of personal info and I got in line. Over the next what seemed like 10 minutes - but was actually like 1.75, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I kept looking around the screen to find something that would tell me what to do when it was my turn. There wasn't much to go by though and from time to time I was distracted by the shadow of a person who appears to be doing some cleanup. My turn was coming. This was going to be my moment to shine, if only I knew exactly where I needed to click. 531...532...533...oh shit! It was my turn!! Click...click...click...nothing...nothing...nothing. Fucker...there it is...2...1...Damn!!!! Back in line.