Let's get started!

Initializing...



Thursday, August 02, 2007

We're back!





Hello dimensional shifters!
It’s been a long time since I took a moment to say hello, so today, I say “hello”.
What a crazy summer. Demi Moore would be proud of me. Last week we were in Mexico for my grand jury indictment. Actually we were just there on vacation. And a vacation it was. We went to two different mayan sites. The world famous Chicen Itza, and the not so world famous Coba. Both were very interesting. You are no longer allowed to climb the great pyramid at Chichen Itza. The last time I was there I had the opportunity, and now I’m glad I took it. Climbing the pyramid at Coba was just as cool though (I mean, I like climbing anything really). Coba is also at lot less crowded these days.

The weekend before Mexico LPG threw me a grand surprise party. It was even attended by a world famous NEW YORK artist. Our one and only Gravity Boy! I guess you only turn 30 once, but I felt like a prince. We even had a band playing in the house, and amazingly the police were not involved! We even had a piñata in the house, and amazingly the police were not involved! Two great feats.

The weekend before that, we went to Atlanta and then Pompano Beach to see lots of great music. (the Disco Biscuits, Umphrey’s Mcgee)

Now we are in wedding mode. Trying to make sure we have everything planned. Really LPG is doing more than me, but even my share is tiring (I like to climb!).

I’m going to be posting more, so look out.

Love and kisses.

MESCALITO