Let's get started!

Initializing...



Monday, December 13, 2004

Crap eaters and those who talk 'crap'

I figured it's time to talk poo again. And, so I am going to attempt to direct your attention to smellyshit.com. It's a forum where people's lives and the daily activity of pooping intertwine to create a infantile world of social interaction. I would have to say that it's not all that special. In fact, I thought it was a little too infantile for my tastes. Can you imagine that? Most of the posts just aren't creative enough. But I did laugh a few times - like the one post where a guy accidentally craps in his hands (he tried to 'cup' a fart) and then on the way to wash his hands, sneezes and cups his shit covered hands over his mouth. Funny? I think so. But, I am three years old in my head.

However, thestranger.com is an online magazine with a column written by Dan Savage - who also writes the love advice column in the Village Voice here in NYC - that deals with none other than shit eaters. The column is pretty funny, as his stuff usually is. The magazine seems a bit interesting, too. I didn't spend too much time looking around, though.

Ok. Bye!