Let's get started!

Initializing...



Monday, December 13, 2004

Exciting News Just Released!

Dear friends, I have been to the future.

I know that this may come as a shock to many of you (Gravity Boy excluded), but it is a project that has been dear to me for some time. I catapulted through the cosmos at almost 118 mph for what seemed like days, but what was actually seconds. Damned if I understand the physics of it all. I think of it all as some sort of wonderful happy accident. To the future...

In the year 2006 this blog still exists. Sadly, The Mother blog, 23 thumbs up, appears to have been abandoned some time in late 2004. Other than that most things are the same.

Also, In a surprising turn of events, Paris Hilton was seen as the shame of Beverly Hills, when her Hilton fortune was squandered away by her father in a shocking lawsuit. The Hilton trademark, and franchise now belongs completely to one K.P.G. Little is known of this mystery man.

More Never...