Let's get started!

Initializing...



Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Game on.



It is official. Eric Snider and I will be interviewing one Todd Rogers (above on right), the world champion of video games. Check out his records for yourself. The man is some kind of sevant. Anyway, the interview will be 10:30 a.m. on Thursday at The D-Pad in Palm Harbor. The current plan seems to be for me to play him at Super Mario Kart for the N64 and try and piss him off. Black Domina knows a lot about my Mario Kart abilities, as I seem to recall winning a record 32 packs of Marlboro's (ah, those were the days) from him in one sitting. As a matter of fact, I think the Domina still owes me 4 Hershey Pies from Burger King.

Anyway, that is the plan. I hope I still make my Guitar lesson that day. I am quite greedy with my time.