Let's get started!

Initializing...



Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Big Day

Well, I am the first one up this morning. I am guessing it won't be too long before the others wakey wakey. It'd be nice if they do get up soon cause I'm getting a little hungry.

But, when they do wake, we're supposed to go into Philly and check out the body works thing with the real dead skinned people. I still can't believe that there are so many of these types of exhibits. Being Gravity Boy, you all probably think I'd not have a problem with this shit. But, I kinda do. Like I had mentioned before in my previous post Skinned, real dead bodies on display in NYC I feel it is a great disrespect. But, I guess what really bothers me is that it tends to reinforce in me my belief that we are just really fancy biological machines and that the common perception of "I" amognst the whole of the human race is a fallacy - an illusion. Very recently, I have been questioning just how much "control" I or anyone really has over the decisions that they make on a daily basis. And, I am not just talking about habitual behavior.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see this show, finally. That is if everyone gets up soon. Oh wait, Domina just walked in. That's a good sign. Now for Joe and Silylily.

Check back for more later on our impressions of the show. No doubt we'll have something to say about it.