Let's get started!

Initializing...



Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I have a secret.

I have a secret: I like hearing little kids cuss. Morally, I’m against it, of course. You can’t have kids running all over yelling “Fuck You!” or “You bitch!” (or, as it really goes, “You Ass Fuck!” ’cause they really don’t know what they’re saying, just that it’s bad and they’re not supposed to be saying it). I remember the first time that I, as an older person (probably about 15 years old), was cussed at by a little kid. It was Roslyn’s sister, Amber, who was, quite frankly, a wretched little soul. Her language was colorful, to say the least, and she wasn’t afraid to use it at any given moment, typically when we ignored her or made fun of her, which was most of the time because, you know, she was fucking annoying. Anyhow. I don’t remember what exactly she said as it was mostly nonsense and not the sort of cussing I’d heard regular people (my folks, people in movies, the neighbors) ever use. But I do remember the look on her face, because though she didn’t really know what she was saying, you could see a certain satisfaction in her face when she was finished, because she’d inevitably piss us off, and that’s a hard emotion to hide, especially when you want to punch a person in the face and are holding back with all your might. In hindsight, I find it extremely amusing.

Anyhow, the point is that I heard a little kid cuss today. It was something like “Beth. Are you there. Damn it! Beth!” It wasn’t much, but I enjoyed it, nonetheless.

On a side note, I will be venturing to a 2001 Odyssey in 3 hours or so. For those who don’t already know, 2001 is a celebrated local (full nude) strip club with a space ship on top that you can actually go inside of. Though, this is usually something that’s not (usually?) allowed (or possibly something you have to pay for?). Going backstage is also something that’s usually prohibited. I’ll be that and the space ship tonight. Wish me luck.