Let's get started!

Initializing...



Wednesday, December 22, 2004

More Monty Python Love!


Me, at the office Christmas party!

I just found these great Monty Python clips at:

http://www.intriguing.com/mp/flyingcircus.asp

The video is a bit grainy, but they get the idea across.

The one of the Spanish Inquisition would go well with my previous post, but, what the hell.

The full episode(#15) that the clip of the the Spanish Inquisition comes from is amazing. Not only are there two appearances by the Spanish Inquisition(the comfy chair and the Rack!), but the sketch with Ceasar the play done using an Aldus Lamp is great, too. It's pretty funny to see Julius clicking the lamp on and off to say "et tu brute?" as he's going down. Really silly. That's the way I like it. I have it on my computer. Good shit.
Here we Go...

The Spanish Inquisition

Fish slapping dance